An all-rounder that excels at everything
Built-in multi-system GNSS
5ATM water resistance
Large 1.75″ AMOLED display
Stylish metallic finish
Supports Bluetooth®️ phone call
Up to 12 days of battery life
– Ultra large and clear 1.75″ display, Easy to view even in strong sunlight. The 1.75″ AMOLED display has a screen-to-body ratio of 70%, allowing you to view everything at a glance from message notifications to workout data. The 600 nits peak display brightness allows for easy reading, even in strong.
– More space to arrange your APPs as you like. The ultra large display allows a easy to control layout of all features and more comfortable view.
– Design with the innovative position memory loop design. Redmi Watch 3 comes in with 2 in-box options: black and ivory and more strap colors. The strap has an innovative position memory loop on the strap. After you select a hole for the first wearing, it will be remembered and you can wear the watch more easily in the future.
– 200+ stylish watch faces, Different appearances every day. The app offers more than 200 custom watch faces, covering themes like sports, minimalist, technology and machinery. There are also a number of always-on watch faces, which give you all the info you need without having to raise your hand.
– Light-weighted all around, Comfortable for all-day wearing. Continuing the lightweight design philosophy of the Redmi Watch series, the watch body weighs only 37g and is more comfortable to wear on the wrist. The metallic middle frame helps you stand out at the wave of your hand.
– Independent satellite positioning chip, Accurate tracking of every step. An independent, state-of-the-art GNSS chip is built into the watch for fast positioning with high accuracy. Five positioning systems are supported to accurately track your every step.
– 120+ workout modes, Your perfect fitness match. Redmi Watch 3 supports more than 120 workout modes, including outdoor running, cycling, hiking and pool swimming. The built-in professional sports algorithms can accurately monitor your heart rate, calorie consumption and workout duration, so you can exercise more scientifically and more efficiently.
– A running coach on your wrist, Ready for the professional running courses. You can choose from the 10 built-in running courses with different training intensity according to your own physical condition and athletic experience. Progress from novice to expert!
– 5ATM water resistance, Ready to get wet. With excellent 5ATM water resistance, you can wear the watch while swimming.
– Blood oxygen monitoring, Monitoring your health whenever you need. The optical oximetry sensor detects your blood oxygen saturation, so you can see your blood oxygen level whenever needed.
– 24-hour heart rate monitor, Stay alert to changes in your heart rate.
– The fully upgraded heart rate algorithm can capture signals more sensitively, so your heart rate changes can be tracked continuously and accurately, guarding your health around the clock.
– Scientific sleep monitoring, Helping you to sleep more deeply. With the help of scientific, meticulous sleep monitoring technologies, the Redmi Watch 3 records your real-time sleep condition at different stages such as deep sleep, light sleep and REM, improving your sleeping habits and the quality of your sleep.
– 12-day extra-long battery life, Magnetic charging makes charging a snap. The optimised battery life algorithm and low-power chip offer 12 days of battery life on a full charge. The portable magnetic charging dock makes charging a snap. Easy to charge and no need to worry about battery life.
– Bluetooth voice calls, you can answer calls by simply raising your hand. Phone calls can be answered on the watch with only a tap. Whether you are working or doing exercise, you can raise your hand to answer phone calls, so you don’t miss anything important.
– 24-hour security protection. In the event of an emergency, tap the side button three times to quickly call your emergency contact.
– Alexa voice assistant. Check the weather, set an alarm, remotely control your home smart appliances, and more. All by just asking Alexa.
About Xiaomi Corporation. Xiaomi Corporation (“Xiaomi”) was founded in April 2010 and listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange on July 9, 2018 (1810.HK). Xiaomi is a consumer electronics and smart manufacturing company with smartphones and smart hardware connected by an IoT platform at its core. Embracing our vision of “Make friends with users and be the coolest company in the users’ hearts”, Xiaomi continuously pursues technological innovations, compelling user experience and operational efficiency. The company relentlessly builds amazing products with honest prices to let everyone in the world enjoy a better life through innovative technology. Xiaomi is one of the world’s leading smartphone companies. The company’s market share in terms of smartphone shipments ranked no. 3 globally in the first quarter of 2022. The company has also established the world’s leading consumer AIoT (AI+IoT) platform, with more than 478 million smart devices connected to its platform (excluding smartphones, tablets and laptops) as of March 31, 2022. Xiaomi products are available in more than 100 countries and regions around the world. In August 2022, the company made the Fortune Global 500 list for the fourth time, ranking 266th, up 72 places compared to 2021. Xiaomi is a constituent of the Hang Seng Index, Hang Seng China Enterprises Index, Hang Seng TECH Index and Hang Seng China 50 Index.
Did this article help you? If so, please tell me in a comment what do you think about it.