– Capture moments from many perspectives. With 108MP Xiaomi ProCut, you can create new stories from your photos – by composing the best options horizontally or vertically based on your original photo.
– filmCamera and filters. Express your unique creativity and style with filmCamera, a series of photo filters based on authentic, vintage film styles. Rediscover a bygone era of aesthetics that transform everyday, ordinary photos into nostalgic expressions of art and identity.
– 16MP selfie camera. Capture those beautiful moments of life with the ultimate visuals.
– 90Hz high refresh rate display, Enjoy a responsive touchscreen experience. Along with the smooth sliding sensation on your fingertips, the AMOLED display software features also offer the ultimate energetic, immersive and eye-catching visual experience.
– 33W fast charging with 5000mAh massive battery. With Mi FC + MMT technology, 33W fast charging makes the charging process more stable and efficient. The powerful charging system is paired with a massive 5000mAh battery, so you never need to worry about charging when you are away again.
– Redmi Note 12s, Incredible octa-core MediaTek Helio G96. MediaTek Helio G96 enables the incredible 108MP camera and smooth as butter 90Hz refresh rate, giving you crisp shots as well as powerful gaming experiences. In addition, Redmi Note 12S comes with tons of storage and RAM you need. It does support expandable storage of up to 1TB and 5GB of extra RAM with Memory extension.
– Dual stereo speakers, Truly realistic sound. Enjoy your favorite content and games with greater audiovisual immersion thanks to a dual speaker audio system on the Redmi Note 12S.
– Aesthetic cut edges, Easier to hold, pleasant feel. Redmi Note 12S brings an all new flat frame design with a minimalist style that gives off a dynamic and powerful look that’s also solid and secure in your hand.
– Colorful, unique body. Available in distinct and pure Ice Blue, Pearl Green, Onyx Black, three elegant and atmospheric colours to suit your style.
About Xiaomi Corporation. Xiaomi Corporation was founded in April 2010 and listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange on July 9, 2018 (1810.HK). Xiaomi is a consumer electronics and smart manufacturing company with smartphones and smart hardware connected by an IoT platform at its core. Embracing our vision of “Make friends with users and be the coolest company in the users’ hearts”, Xiaomi continuously pursues innovations, high-quality user experience and operational efficiency. The company relentlessly builds amazing products with honest prices to let everyone in the world enjoy a better life through innovative technology. Xiaomi is one of the world’s leading smartphone companies. According to Canalys, the company’s market share in terms of smartphone shipments ranked No. 3 globally in the first quarter of 2023. The company has also established the world’s leading consumer AIoT (AI+IoT) platform, with 618 million smart devices connected to its platform as of March 31, 2023, excluding smartphones, tablets and laptops. Xiaomi products are present in more than 100 countries and regions around the world. In August 2022, the company made the Fortune Global 500 list for the fourth time, ranking #266, up 72 places compared to 2021. Xiaomi is a constituent of the Hang Seng Index, Hang Seng China Enterprises Index, Hang Seng TECH Index and Hang Seng China 50 Index.