– Hi-Res Audio Wireless Supported, Incredible sound. A feast for your ears – Redmi Buds 4 Pro is certified by Hi-Res Audio Wireless and supports LDAC audio codec at transmission speeds of up to 990kbps, as well as audio resolutions of 96kHz/24bit and above.
– Immersive sound, For a live immersive experience. Redmi Buds 4 Pro features an all-new immersive sound system, which uses a Xiaomi proprietary HRTF sound algorithm to simulate real-life sound and a deliver a truly immersive experience when watching video, compatible with various audio source and playback devices
– Dual dynamic drivers, Create your own personal sound system. Redmi Buds 4 Pro features an all-new dual dynamic driver system, which consists of a 10mm aluminium alloy diaphragm and a 6mm titanium diaphragm for treble frequencies. Together, the two drivers combine to deliver crystal-clear treble and rich bass in a wide range of genres.
– Up to 43dB active noise cancellation, Effectively reduce unwanted noise. The earbuds can reduce noise by up to 43dB, blocking up to 99.3% of external noise, allowing you to enjoy your music in peace and quiet.
– Dual transparency mode, Listen to your surroundings and conversations. In regular transparency mode, you can hear your surroundings without having to remove the earbuds. You can also switch to enhance voice mode when you need to talk to someone face to face.
– Innovative wind noise reduction technology, Run to your heart’s content and leave the wind behind you. Each earbud features a built-in metal wind shield to effectively reduce wind noise, as well as a proprietary wind noise reduction algorithm that automatically switches on when the wind reaches a certain speed so that you can enjoy your outdoor activities without being disturbed.
– 3-microphone noise cancellation for calls, Crystal-clear call quality, wherever you are. Each of the three microphones has its own function and extracts voice sounds with precision to effectively filter out external noise. Call quality is further enhanced by means of a neural network noise reduction algorithm.
– Up to 36 hours ultra-long battery life, Run a marathon with your favourite music. Listen to up to 9 hours of music on a single charge, or up to 36 hours when used with the charging case. And if you’re in a hurry and forgot to recharge, the earbuds can play up to 2 hours of music after a quick 5-minute charge.
– Touch control, Control music and switch modes with your fingertips. Each earbud is equipped with a sensor that allows you to pause music playback and switch modes with a short or long press.
About Xiaomi Corporation. Xiaomi Corporation was founded in April 2010 and listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange on July 9, 2018 (1810.HK). Xiaomi is a consumer electronics and smart manufacturing company with smartphones and smart hardware connected by an IoT platform at its core. Embracing our vision of “Make friends with users and be the coolest company in the users’ hearts”, Xiaomi continuously pursues innovations, high-quality user experience and operational efficiency. The company relentlessly builds amazing products with honest prices to let everyone in the world enjoy a better life through innovative technology. Xiaomi is one of the world’s leading smartphone companies. According to Canalys, the company’s market share in terms of smartphone shipments ranked No. 3 globally in the first quarter of 2023. The company has also established the world’s leading consumer AIoT (AI+IoT) platform, with 618 million smart devices connected to its platform as of March 31, 2023, excluding smartphones, tablets and laptops. Xiaomi products are present in more than 100 countries and regions around the world. In August 2022, the company made the Fortune Global 500 list for the fourth time, ranking #266, up 72 places compared to 2021. Xiaomi is a constituent of the Hang Seng Index, Hang Seng China Enterprises Index, Hang Seng TECH Index and Hang Seng China 50 Index.