The Xiaomi Mi Wi-Fi router Mini comes enclosed in a slideout cardboard box which is simplistic to the maximum and has no flashy illustrations like the traditional brands. On the back of the outer cardboard cover, is a sticker that mentions the specs and other details, albeit in Chinese. Sliding out the outer cover reveals a box with the router. The router is observed from top and bottom. The router has a very pretty and minimalistic design that is usually associated with Apple products. It is also very small and slim in size.
On the hindside, we can see there is (from left to right) a USB 2.0 port, two 100 Mbps LAN ports, one 100 Mbps WAN port and a DC 12V power port.
Xiaomi Mi WiFi Mini Router Features
– The mainstream of dual band 2.4GHz/5GHz AC intelligent routers
– Three times faster than traditional wireless routers. Support for the latest 802.11ac protocol, transmission rate up to 1167Mbps
– The real 2X2 dual band AC antenna, support ghost mode
– An intelligent home controller center to operate all the smart home appliances
– A key switch, the metamorphosis of universal relay let home WiFi coverage without dead angle
– Double protection more secure router
– Creative, direct and swift connection
– Adjustable dual antenna angles
– Dual defense and a far safety AC router to protect your exclusive WiFi zone and etc.
– Connect router with hard disk via USB to access files
– Fine and exquisite shape of Magic Trackpad