As noted earlier, the Mi Max has a 6.44 inch display. It’s powered by the Snapdragon 650/652 processor, and along with that has a 4850mAh battery (which Xiaomi claims is 76% greater in capacity than the iPhone 6s Plus’ battery). Xiaomi claim that this battery will give the Mi Max at least 24 hours of life on one charge.
The Mi Max has a 16 mega-pixel rear camera, 5 mega-pixel front facing camera, and features an IR blaster which is becoming an increasingly popular feature. Other than that, the Mi Max has 3GB and 4GB RAM variants, with storages varying between 32, 64 and 128GB. The fingerprint scanner on the Mi Max sits on the rear, akin to the Redmi Note 3.
● Model: Xiaomi Mi Max
● SIM Card: Dual SIM (Hybrid SIM)
● Color: Light Gray, Silver, Gold
● Capacity: RAM: 3GB/4GB
● ROM:: 32GB/64GB/128GB EXPANDABLE
● Language: Multi Language
● Chipset CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 650/652
● Other: Fingerprint scanner (rear)
● System: MIUI 8
● Screen Display size: 6.44-inchesResolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
● Cameras Rear: 16 mega-pixel with PDAF & Dual Tone LED
● Front: 5 mega-pixel
● Battery capacity: Non-removable 4850mAh
The phone will be available in Silver, Gold and Light Gray colour variants.
The phone has three variants with varying storages and RAM, take a look below:
● 3GB RAM/32GB, Snapdragon 650: 1499 Yuan / $230
● 3GB RAM/64GB, Snapdragon 652: 1699 Yuan / $260
● 4GB RAM/128GB, Snapdragon 652: 1999 Yuan / $306
You can find more details on the official site en.miui.com