It will have 4GB LPDDR4 RAM + 128GB UFS 2.0 storage and 6GB + 256GB version. The battery is 4400mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0. Mi Mix also comes with Full NFC Functionality and supports Mi Pay. It also has GPS high-precision positioning, and there’s a 16MP PDAF rear camera. This phones runs the MIUI 8.
• 6.4” edgeless display: Ultra-high 91.3% screen-to-body ratio—highest on any smartphone to date
• Full ceramic body: Ceramic back cover, frame, and side buttons, 8 MoHs hardness. Seamless connectors fuse Mi MIX’s body without any external adhesives
• Cantilever piezoelectric ceramic acoustic technology replaces the traditional earpiece speaker, allowing you to listen to calls without the earpiece
• Ultrasonic proximity sensor hidden behind the display, replaces traditional infrared proc sensor
• Custom 17:9 display, large 16:9 viewing area even with soft keys
• Soft keys with auto-hide Quick Ball allow easy navigation and reachability while keeping Mi MIX sleek and minimalist
• Compact front camera, 50% smaller than traditional camera modules, imperceptibly located along Mi MIX’s “chin”
• Custom round-edged display allowed us to create a more immersive, edgeless viewing experience
• Snapdragon 821 at 2.35GHz
• 4GB LPDDR4 RAM + 128GB UFS 2.0 storage; 6GB + 256GB (Mi Mix 18k)
• 4400mAh battery, Quick Charge 3.0
• Full NFC Functionality: Read, write, card emulation, P2P, Mi Pay ready
• HD audio quality, 192kHz / 24-bit resolution
• GPS high-precision positioning
• 16MP PDAF rear camera
• MIUI 8
Xiaomi Mi Mix will be coming to China on November 4 and will run the latest Snapdragon 821 processor coupled with 4GB RAM + 128GB storage. The price is 3499 yuan, while there’s an 18k gold embossed version with 6GB RAM + 256GB storage for 3,999 yuan.
“But the number of Mi Mix is really limited because the cost is too high and we could not mass produce it, ” said Lei Jun, founder and CEO of Xiaomi.