Xiaomi 13 Main Features
– Leica 75mm telephoto lens, Presenting distant views with clarity. The 75mm telephoto lens captures distant portraits without disturbing the subject, making the snapshots look natural.
– Leica ultra-wide camera, Wider field of view, powerful impact. 120° field of view for more details and greater visual impact.
– Two photographic styles. True-to-life restoration. We worked with Leica to present two imaging profiles to give you that original Leica image.
– Three-dimensional tone and color that feels like you’re right there. Not only is there a true presentation of light and shadow that shows a very hierarchical relationship between light and shade and gives the picture a three-dimensional sense of aesthetics, but the colors are vivid and true to the source, which gives the viewer the feeling of being there.
– HyperOIS, Hardware-level stabilisation, helping you capture every key moment. Offering a high degree of coordination between OIS signals and lens sensors, providing greater stabilization ranges for every frame. Coping with heavy blurring caused by camera motions, presenting more professional stabilization capabilities.
– Xiaomi ProFocus, Closely following the subject and capturing the layers of emotions. Driven by neural network algorithms, the camera can recognise human faces and eyes, as well as pet eyes, insects and birds.
Easily capture all the nuances of life in your shot.
– Masterpiece display, 6.36″ Pro HDR display. Offering an amazing experience of creation. The new-generation light-emitting material can present brighter images at lower energy consumption. Even in sunlight, the screen content is clearly visible. The improved brightness also comes with 22% lower energy consumption, unleashing the potential of creators.
– Dolby Atmos® Dual stereo speakers. The distributed stereo sound field offers ultra linear stereo effects and greater loudness, giving you a more immersive audio experience.
– Large 4500mAh battery capacity, Extended battery life for worry-free use. The Xiaomi new-generation high-energy density battery comes with a smaller size but offers greater energy, supporting your photographic creation and everyday use.
– Xiaomi Surge Battery Management system, Protecting your battery and managing battery health. The self-developed Xiaomi Surge charging chipset can charge batteries more efficiently at lower energy consumption, ensuring both efficiency and safety.
About Xiaomi Corporation. Xiaomi Corporation (“Xiaomi”) was founded in April 2010 and listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange on July 9, 2018 (1810.HK). Xiaomi is a consumer electronics and smart manufacturing company with smartphones and smart hardware connected by an IoT platform at its core. Embracing our vision of “Make friends with users and be the coolest company in the users’ hearts”, Xiaomi continuously pursues technological innovations, compelling user experience and operational efficiency. The company relentlessly builds amazing products with honest prices to let everyone in the world enjoy a better life through innovative technology. Xiaomi is one of the world’s leading smartphone companies. The company’s market share in terms of smartphone shipments ranked no. 3 globally in the first quarter of 2022. The company has also established the world’s leading consumer AIoT (AI+IoT) platform, with more than 478 million smart devices connected to its platform (excluding smartphones, tablets and laptops) as of March 31, 2022. Xiaomi products are available in more than 100 countries and regions around the world. In August 2022, the company made the Fortune Global 500 list for the fourth time, ranking 266th, up 72 places compared to 2021. Xiaomi is a constituent of the Hang Seng Index, Hang Seng China Enterprises Index, Hang Seng TECH Index and Hang Seng China 50 Index
Did this article help you? If so, please tell me in a comment what do you think about it.