200MP imaging system – Discover the world of mega reality
Snapdragon® 8+ Gen 1 – Effortless peak performance
120W HyperCharge and 5000mAh battery – All-day power
120Hz CrystalRes AMOLED display – Clearly connect to your moments
– Mega in design. This design boasts the premium flourishes of our flagship smartphone with cutting-edge technology sheathed in a sleek and matte tactile body that houses a 200MP image sensor, and a distinctive, tough metal effect around the camera.
– 200MP imaging system. The imaging system is spotlighted by Xiaomi’s highest resolution on a smartphone ever, featuring a 200MP ultra-high resolution mega image sensor with OIS and 8P lens. And to achieve ultra clarity in every scene, it is packed with our most innovative AI camera features.
– 200MP Xiaomi ProCut, Moments from different perspectives. Thanks to the mega resolution, 200MP Xiaomi ProCut can crop and modify your original 200MP photo into up to five different masterpieces, each with your ideal composition but without compromising on clarity.
– In-sensor zoom, Portraits in detail, personal in feel. Capture the beauty in your portraits with even better clarity now. Zoom in and feel personal with every detail.
– Mega yet effortless. The chipset works faster. The battery lasts longer. The charge fills faster. The core keeps much cooler. All through our prioritising of power efficiency.
– Snapdragon® 8+ Gen 1, Above and beyond. The new 4nm processor from TSMC goes a step beyond in maintaining low levels of power consumption while still delivering high performance.
– Mega cooling system. Featuring Xiaomi T Series’ biggest-ever vapor chamber in its cooling system, effectively reducing the core temperature even during times of intensive or heavy use.
– Retain mega levels of power with a 5000mAh battery. The slim single-cell battery retains a high density of energy while also being powered by a new generation of processor with lower power consumption, giving it up to 13.5 hours screen-on time.
Did this article help you? If so, please tell me in a comment what do you think about it.