90Hz buttery smooth display
High-performance MediaTek Helio G99
Long-lasting 8000mAh battery
18W Fast charging 22.5W in-box charger
Flagship-level unibody design
Quad speakers Dolby Atmos
8MP Main camera
8MP Centered ultra-wide front camera
– Flagship-level unibody design. An elegant all-metal unibody chassis, flat frames, and symmetrical bezels make the Redmi Pad look and feel amazing to use.
– 90Hz 2K display. The bezel-less 10.61″ display with a refresh rate of 90Hz offers you immersive audio and video entertainment.
– Eye protection at all times. The outstanding TÜV Rheinland-certified low blue light display protects your eyes at all times.Redmi Pad is also the first tablet in the world to receive SGS low visual fatigue certification.
– Quad speakers with Dolby Atmos® supported. The four speakers give you extraordinary surround sound in landscape and portrait display formats. The speakers deliver powerful sound and a direct impact, giving you a cinema-like sound experience.
– MediaTek Helio G99, 6nm process. Advanced manufacturing process for increased power efficiency. With flagship 6nm process technology, the performance has been massively improved. When watching videos, playing games or surfing the web, the processor will be one step ahead, letting you enjoy the speed.
– Long-lasting 8000mAh (typ) battery. The extra-large battery capacity provides support all day, every day, eliminating power worries whether you are studying or playing. 18W fast charge support allows fast battery recharges, reducing waiting time.
– FocusFrame. With FocusFrame, the video call will automatically track subjects and keep them centred in frame. This means you can set the Redmi Pad down and move around freely, without having to worry about the other side losing sight of you.
– Split screen. Split screen on the big screen is just that much better; clearly see all your information in one place. With screen split, you can quickly drag and drop apps without switching screens.
Did this article help you? If so, please tell me in a comment what do you think about it.