What is TDS?
TDS is an abbreviation (Total Dissolved Solids), indicates how many milligrams of dissolved solids in one liter of water. A unit of measure is mg / liter (mg / L) or ppm. It include the level of mineral salts, organic substances and insoluble large particles.
TDS pen usage
TDS tester can be used to verify the total dissolved solids in the water. After the RO purification reverse osmosis filter, water TDS level can significantly decrease.
1. Remove the cap of electrodes cell, press the power button, fill cap by water to 2/3.
2. Insert the tester electrodes into the cap, gently shake it to water to reduce air bubbles.
3. Wait for about 3 seconds, and the display will show a value that represents the level of water quality.
– The detection pen features the Xiaomi logo. It is all white, and the head cap is translucent.
– Users will read the TDS water values on a LCD display located on the middle upper position of the pen.
– It comes with a detection sensor, which basically functions when a metal goes into contact with the water being tested.
– The gadget is powered by means of two batteries located on the rear. Inside the battery compartment is the Xiaomi logo.
– The reading will stabilize in about three seconds of testing the water with this gadget. It measures water quality on parts per million scale.
– TDS means total dissolved solids, the amount of mineral and water salts in water.
– The water quality detection pen was used to detect how bad water is in regard to quality and in relation to expected standards.
– For instance, typical bottled water should be around 1ppm.
– Can tester the soluble solids in the water, TDS value can be proved to a certain extent of your water quality – more lower more purer.
Water quality indicators
Generally, the lower the value of TDS tester, the lower the concentration of total dissolved solids in the water, a water is cleaner. Upon completion of testing a water quality, dry a tester cap and electrodes. Close the lid and turn off the power.
Remove the cap of the battery cell, remove the old batteries and insert new ones.
– Hold Function: saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
– Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
– Measurement Range : 0-9990 ppm. From 0-999 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 1ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 10ppm, indicated by a blinking ‘x10’ image.
– Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen.
– Factory Calibrated: our meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Includes a TDS chart sticker on the back of the meter that explains TDS
1. Avoid direct sunlight or rain on the device, do not leave it in places with high temperature and high humidity.
2. Do not drop the device to prevent breakage.
3. Do not immerse the device in water to prevent breakage.
4. Do not disassemble, repair, or modify the structure of the device yourself.
5. Do not play or children to swallow the device or its packaging.
6. For the purpose of your safety, do not dispose of batteries in fire.
7. Insufficient batteries capacity affects the quality of his functions and the accuracy of measurements, so change batteries in time.
8. This device can not be used to measure the quality of water warmer than 80° C.
9. This device can not accurately determine the quality of flowing water (which is not stored in any capacitance).
Xiaomi XMTDS01YM TDS Water Quality Meter Tester Pen Features
Economy model that is ideal for end-users.
Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
Meters can be re-calibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
Fun, translucent blue housing that’s very strong and durable.
Xiaomi XMTDS01YM TDS Water Quality Meter Tester Pen Specs
Type: Quality Meter Tool for testing water quality
State of Assembly: Ready-to-Go
Battery type: AG13 1.5V
Measurement interval: 0-9990 PPM
Dimension: 9 x 5 x 4 cm.
Weight: 30 g
Voluntary standard: Q/YM 012-2017
Product code: 6954176808608 / 11221/03076926 / 0424–39495–51781 / CB-01-13-B3
SKU: PEA4000CN / 264034
1 x Xiaomi XMTDS01YM TDS Water Quality Meter Tester Pen
1 x Cap
1 x Chinese User Manual
2 x Battery
About Banggood. Banggood focuses on B2C cross-border export e-commerce and is committed to bringing China’s high-quality goods, efficient supply chain and top class customer service to the world. All products undergo supplier review, arrival inspection, after-sales feedback monitoring , and are tested to strict quality control standards. Banggood has been running for more than ten years in China and has accumulated a wealth of supply chain resources. Their products are sourced from a network of trusted suppliers in 100+ regions of China to ensure only top quality products are offered. Banggood has 37 overseas warehouses covering all regions of the world, this network allows you to order locally and receive your items lighting fast. Banggood has partnerships with many professional international shipping companies to offer fast and convenient door to door delivery to more than 200 countries. Banggood offers more than 40 different secure payment methods, from Cash on delivery to Credit card,your payment is safe, secure and convenient. We believe in providing not only hot gadgets and great gifts but also the best support and service. We’ve been delivering best bang for your buck for over 10 years, every item we stock is carefully selected to ensure we offer you top quality at competitive prices.