The Xiaomi Wireless Repeater is designed to extend WiFi coverage and enhance signal strength by repeating the signal and reallocation of a home or office wireless router. With speeds of up to 300Mbps and built-in dual antennas, it eliminates the WiFi dead zone, allowing you to enjoy seamless HD streaming, ubiquitous online gaming. It works with any standard WiFi router.
Xiaomi R03 Mi Wi-Fi Range Amplifier Expander Pro Features
– Why not find an amplifier in my device? You have to choose mainland China, then find this device and then connect because the amplifier is in Chinese version
– What do the different colors of the indicator light mean? The blue light is always on: the amplifier is running normally and the WiFi pairing is successful. The yellow light is always on: the amplifier starts up and the process is very short, about 10 seconds. Blinking blue: Waiting for pairing, pairing or pairing failed. The WiFi password of the original network can be changed, or it can be far from the original network. Continuous red light: The startup failed, please reconnect and try to repair. If the problem persists, please call the after-sales service department.
– Why does the amplifier always flash orange and then the blue light flashes? The initial setup was not successful. Pairing cannot be completed after inserting the Xiaomi USB router. Please upgrade your router to the latest development or stable version (2.0 or higher) Check that the amplifiers are paired. If paired, reset the amplifier to factory settings (fix the reset hole with the stylus for 5 seconds) and then re-pair. Paired amplifiers are shown in blue flashing
Try to connect or disconnect the amplifier, or reset the amplifier (use the PIN pin to fix the reset hole for 5 minutes) and then reapply.
– How to customize the network name and password of the amplifier? Not yet supported.
– How to upgrade the firmware? When the amplifier is idle, it is found that the scalable version will automatically complete the upgrade; In addition, you can manually upgrade to the latest firmware via the Xiaomi Routing Client or the Xiaomi Smart Home Client.
– Why can’t the amplifier receive signals from the router? A close-range router is required so that the amplifier can obtain a stable signal, at least two squares or more.
Xiaomi R03 Mi Wi-Fi Range Amplifier Expander Pro Specs
Model: R03 / Wifi Pro
Type: Mi Wi-Fi Range Amplifier Expander
Router Connectivity Type: Wireless
Transmission Rate: 300Mbps
Antenna: 2 external antennas
WiFi network frequency: 2.4GHz
Power: 100 – 240V
LAN Ports: None
Package weight: 155g
Product size: 6.90 x 6.90 x 3.50 cm / 2.72 x 2.72 x 1.38 inches
Plug: CN Plug
SKU: 104792861370012254 / 724050 / DVB4176CN
Product code: 0114–39495–48859 E-N-01-01 / 6954176835628
Production date: 2019.12
GearBest is more than just a shopping site, it’s designed for gadget lovers by gadget lovers. We have a passion for all kinds of tech from retro style to the absolute cutting edge. At GearBest, our company vision is simple: to become the premier online electronics seller by providing an unparalleled selection of the very best gadgets, an unbeatable shopping experience, prompt shipping and exceptional customer service that exceeds expectations. For us, the customer is always king. Our total commitment to customers empowers us to work closely together with every customer. When you buy from us, the sale is not complete when we ship your order, it is complete when you are totally satisfied.