5000mAh (typ) long-lasting battery
Flagship large camera sensor with OIS
Versatile MediaTek Dimensity 1080 with 5G
Dolby Vision® and Dolby Atmos® supported
67W turbo charging
Vivid 120Hz AMOLED display
– Vivid life, vivid vision. The IMX766 sensor is the choice of many flagship smartphones. The large 1/1.56″ sensor size allows more light intake and the advanced All-pixel Auto Focus is able to make high-speed automatic focusing a reality.
– Full-equipped camera with OIS, steady and stable shots. OIS successfully minimizes the results of camera shake or vibration and it allows more light to be caught, bringing extensive quality improvements. Pictures stand out, no matter if day or night.
– Ecosphere engine. Supported across a wide range of 3rd party apps for even more creativity
– Color engine. Computational photography leads to a higher image quality
– Bionic sensing. Allocate system resources to prioritize what you want to capture
– Accelerating engine. Integrate CPU, GUP, DSP, ISP and more to maximize imaging speed
– Optic fusion. Integrated optical information, space fusion, time fusion, and lighting fusion further improve the efficiency of light use.
– Capture all the night has to offer. The 4-in-1 pixel binning technology generates a single 2μm large pixel from 4 adjacent pixels, which increases the light sensitivity by 4 times, so as to take better night shots.
– filmCamera, Host your own photography exhibition. Seven classic film filters, perform pixel level calculation and real-time preview, giving off a vintage vibe and turn your photo to a masterpiece right away.
– Minimalist and chic design language. Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G’s flat frame and glass back provide the phone with refined body lines and a premium atmosphere; it even refreshes the thickness and weight data of Redmi Note Series pro models, making the grip more favorable and comfortable.
– High-end Flow AMOLED, Exceptional with colors and shades. The 6.67″ display is made of advanced flexible materials, increasing brightness and displaying a greater range of colors with higher contrast, combined with a more seamless output for vivid viewing experience.
– COP technology makes thinner chin possible. Flow AMOLED’s advanced flexible material realizes a smaller bottom bezel, bringing you a larger display to immerse yourself in, with less distraction.
– 120Hz high refresh rate. Glide smoothly through webpages, videos, games and more.
– True to life audio-visual feasts. Dolby Vision® partnered with HDR10+, bring you unbeatable picture quality, together with Dolby Atmos® and dual speakers, so you can enjoy theater in the palm of your hand anywhere, anytime.
– Massive 5000mAh battery. A 5000mAh high-capacity battery is built inside this 7.9mm thin body and ensures longer lasting and smoother user experience.
– 67W turbo charging. With 67W turbo charging, 15 minutes can be the secret to handling almost everything the day throws at you. Now that’s speed.
– Fast storage and RAM combination. Smoothness reigns supreme with up to 8G memory. Install your favorite apps and shoot memorable photos & videos with up to 256G storage.
– 5G with no obstacles. Faster speed and more frequency bands let you and your friends communicate online just as if you are face-to-face.
About Xiaomi Corporation. Xiaomi Corporation (“Xiaomi”) was founded in April 2010 and listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange on July 9, 2018 (1810.HK). Xiaomi is a consumer electronics and smart manufacturing company with smartphones and smart hardware connected by an IoT platform at its core. Embracing our vision of “Make friends with users and be the coolest company in the users’ hearts”, Xiaomi continuously pursues technological innovations, compelling user experience and operational efficiency. The company relentlessly builds amazing products with honest prices to let everyone in the world enjoy a better life through innovative technology. Xiaomi is one of the world’s leading smartphone companies. The company’s market share in terms of smartphone shipments ranked no. 3 globally in the first quarter of 2022. The company has also established the world’s leading consumer AIoT (AI+IoT) platform, with more than 478 million smart devices connected to its platform (excluding smartphones, tablets and laptops) as of March 31, 2022. Xiaomi products are available in more than 100 countries and regions around the world. In August 2022, the company made the Fortune Global 500 list for the fourth time, ranking 266th, up 72 places compared to 2021. Xiaomi is a constituent of the Hang Seng Index, Hang Seng China Enterprises Index, Hang Seng TECH Index and Hang Seng China 50 Index.
Did this article help you? If so, please tell me in a comment what do you think about it.