The next flash sale for the Xiaomi Mi MIX will take place this coming Tuesday, November 29th, at 10am in China.
I’m curious to see how the sales will last. It reminds that earlier sales lasted 10 sec and 60 sec. One model features 4GB of RAM along with 128GB of native storage, while the other version carries 6GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
Due to the quality of this smartphone he is wanted in other countries. Be careful. Xiaomi Mi Mix it doesn’t support LTE bands for service in the US.
Xiaomi Mi Mix specifications
• 6.4” edgeless display: Ultra-high 91.3% screen-to-body ratio—highest on any smartphone to date
• Full ceramic body: Ceramic back cover, frame, and side buttons, 8 MoHs hardness. Seamless connectors fuse Mi MIX’s body without any external adhesives
• Cantilever piezoelectric ceramic acoustic technology replaces the traditional earpiece speaker, allowing you to listen to calls without the earpiece
• Ultrasonic proximity sensor hidden behind the display, replaces traditional infrared proc sensor
• Custom 17:9 display, large 16:9 viewing area even with soft keys
• Soft keys with auto-hide Quick Ball allow easy navigation and reachability while keeping Mi MIX sleek and minimalist
• Compact front camera, 50% smaller than traditional camera modules, imperceptibly located along Mi MIX’s “chin”
• Custom round-edged display allowed us to create a more immersive, edgeless viewing experience
• Snapdragon 821 at 2.35GHz
• 4GB LPDDR4 RAM + 128GB UFS 2.0 storage; 6GB + 256GB (Mi Mix 18k)
• 4400mAh battery, Quick Charge 3.0
• Full NFC Functionality: Read, write, card emulation, P2P, Mi Pay ready
• HD audio quality, 192kHz / 24-bit resolution
• GPS high-precision positioning
• 16MP PDAF rear camera
• MIUI 8