– Ensure that you have installed necessary USB drivers for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
– Enable USB Debugging Mode on phone by following the below method.
– Create a backup of all data of the phone before following the root method.
– Check the battery percentage of the phone, it should be at least 80%.
– Rooting the device will void the manufacturer’s warranty.
– The CWM recovery, ADB files and the SuperSU files are compatible with Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. Applying these on any incorrect variant might brick the device. Therefore, check the model number of the phone by navigating to Settings>> About device>> Model number.
– We will not be held liable for any damage to the device.
Step 1: Download the SuperSU.zip & ADB files. Extract the ADB zip file using any extracting tool like winrar or 7zip. Place the recovery img file in the ADB extracted folder.
Step 2: Now in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, Goto Settings>General Settings>About Phone, Tap on Android version for seven times, until you see, “You are now a Developer!”
Step 3: Go Back to Settings>General Settings>Developer Options. Enable USB Debugging mode & connect your device to your PC. Launch the ADB drivers file & You’ll see Redmi Note 3 as device name, Click on Install, to Install the necessary ADB Drivers.
Step 4: Now launch command.bat file from the ADB folder, type below command in the window to check if everything is done. (Press Yes in the window that will appear in your device to authorize.)
Step 5: Now type the below command to reboot your device into bootloader
Step 6: Now for the final step of installing the custom recovery, type the below command:
Step 7: That’s all, you have successfully flash TWRP Recovery in your device.
1. To boot into recovery, Goto Settings> Updater>Click on — button & Click on Reboot to Recovery.
2. Click on Install & locate the downloaded SuperSU.zip file. Swipe to Install, that’s it! You have successfully rooted your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.