Xiaomi Mi Fit – Monitor your activity levels, track walking distance and calculate calories burned. Achieve the daily exercise targets you set and work towards a healthier lifestyle! Cardio exercises like aerobics are great for improving heart and lung capacity as well as weight loss. By using a photoplethysmography (PPG) sensor, Mi Band Pulse is able to provide real-time heart rate readings. Pair with the Mi Fit app and plan workouts better. Monitor trajectory, pace and heart rate on walks and runs. It’s a science that helps you manage and understand your every move.
– Use Mi Band to set, track, and follow your health and fitness data day and night.
– Monitor and track your sleep quality.
– Start every day feeling rested with Early Bird Alarm.
– Gain insights from easy to view trends based your personal health data.
– Share your progress and stats with friends on Line or Facebook.
– Skip the lock screens and use your Mi Band to unlock your Bluetooth devices (only available on Android 5.0 or Mi 3, Mi 4, and Redmi Note 4G).
– Set your Mi Band to vibrate when you have incoming calls on your phone.
– Compare and compete with friends using WeChat.
• Bugs fixes.
We’re working on even more features. It’s worth the wait!