● Archive: miui_HMNote4XGlobal_V188.8.131.52.NCFMIED_9bbf8ced00_7.0.zip
● Archive size: 1.28 GB
● Image: miui_HMNote4XGlobal_V184.108.40.206.NCFMIED_9bbf8ced00_7.0
● Platform: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625
● Device = mido
● Build number: xiaomi/mido/mido:7.0/NRD90M/V220.127.116.11.NCFMIED:user/release-keys
How to Flash
A Windows PC/laptop will be needed for the following steps. Make sure that your device is fully charged or has enough power for this process. This guide will help you update your device to the latest MIUI ROM version. All user data will be purged in this process. Please back up your data and think twice before proceeding.
– Install the Mi Flash.
– Download the above Official Global ROM Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 625 Octa-core MIUI 8 Smartphone Firmware
– Turn off the device. Press the Volume– key and the Power button at the same time to enter Fastboot mode. Then connect the device to the Windows PC/laptop via a micro USB cable
– Double click on the downloaded ROM file to decompress it. Open the file folder for the decompressed ROM pack, and copy its path on the computer.
– Decompress the MIUI ROM flashing tool downloaded in Step 1, and double click on it to install (if there is security warning, select ‘Run’). After installation is completed, open MiFlash.exe and paste into the address bar the ROM file folder path copied in the last step. Click on the first button (circled out in yellow) to Refresh, and MiFlash should automatically recognize the device. Then click the second button (circled out in red) to flash the ROM file to the device.
– Wait until the progress bar inside MiFlash turns fully green, which means the ROM has been successfully installed. Then your device should automatically boot to the new version.
– If the flashing guide could not help you, please download Mi PC Suite here
(After Mi PC Suite is installed, make sure that your phone is in fastboot mode, connect your phone to a computer, and select the correct ROM file to flash)