This firmware is only for Xiaomi Mi Max smartphone with Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 as CPU.
● Archive: XIAOMI Max_64_128_MIUI8_Official Global_helium_global_images_V18.104.22.168.MBDMIDG_20160805.0000.29_6.0_global_6237acf9b9
● Archive size: 1.53 GB
● Image: helium_global_images_V22.214.171.124.MBDMIDG_20160805.0000.29_6.0_global
● Platform: Qualcomm Snapdragon 652
● Device: Xiaomi Mi Max 6.44 Inch FHD 3GB 64GB / helium
● Build number: 126.96.36.199.MBDMIDG
● Userdata version: 20160805.0000.29
Xiaomi Mi Max Specs:
● Display: 6.44 inch, 1920 x 1080 Pixel 2.5D Arc Screen
● CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 64bit 1.8GHz Hexa core
● GPU: Adreno 510
● System: Android 6.0 (MIUI 8)
● RAM + ROM: 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM / 64GB ROM
● Camera: 5.0MP with f/2.0 aperture front camera + 16.0MP with f/2.0 aperture back camera
● Sensor: Light sensor, G-sensor, Proximity sensor, Hall Sensor, gyroscope, E-compass, Infrared, Fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, etc.
● SIM Card: Dual SIM dual standby. One is Micro SIM card slot, the other is Nano card slot, which can also be used as a TF card slot.
● Note: Nano SIM card and TF card cannot be used together, because they share the same space of card slot.
● Feature: GPS/ A-GPS / Glonass / Beidou
● Bluetooth: 4.2
● Network: 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz, 3G: WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100MHz & 4G: FDD-LTE 1800/2100/2600MHz