● Archive: helium_global_images_V220.127.116.11.MBDMIDG_20160805.0000.29_6.0_global_6237acf9b9 / miui_MIMAX652Global_V18.104.22.168.MBDMIDG_2da4c7e9db_6.0
● Archive size: 1.53 GB / 1.32 GB
● Image: helium_global_images_V22.214.171.124.MBDMIDG_20160805.0000.29_6.0_global_6237acf9b9 / miui_MIMAX652Global_V126.96.36.199.MBDMIDG_2da4c7e9db_6.0
● Platform: Qualcomm Snapdragon 652
● Build number: Xiaomi/helium/helium:6.0.1/MMB29M/V188.8.131.52.MBDMIDG:user/release-keys
How to update
1) You can update via OTA if you are using MIUI V5 / MIUI 6 / MIUI 7 stable ROM. Go to ‘Updater’ on your phone and check for updates.
2) Please do backup important data before flashing. If you flash from Developer ROM to Stable ROM, please wipe all data, otherwise, it might cause serious incompatible issues like FC, no network etc.
3) Check flashing tutorials here.
4) Fastboot method: Flash / Unbrick Mi Max!
About Xiaomi Mi Max Prime smartphone
Xiaomi Mi Max Prime comes with a 6.44-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels at a PPI of 342 pixels per inch. The Xiaomi Mi Max Prime is powered by 1.8GHz hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 128GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Xiaomi Mi Max Prime packs a 16-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Xiaomi Mi Max Prime runs Android 6.0.1 and is powered by a 4850mAh non removable battery. It measures 173.10 x 88.30 x 7.50 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 203.00 grams.
The Xiaomi Mi Max Prime is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Nano-SIM Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, 3G, 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope.