Revolutionary 200MP camera with OIS
5000mAh (typ) long-lasting battery
Versatile MediaTek Dimensity 1080 with 5G
Dolby Vision® and Dolby Atmos® supported
Smart 120W HyperCharge
Vivid 120Hz AMOLED display
– A camera system full of life. World-leading camera resolutionRedmi Note’s most powerful camera system features a 200MP ultra-high resolution large image sensor with OIS and 7P lens. Couple that with state-of-the-art algorithms and more, this camera gives you the ultimate power to create.
– Fully-equipped camera with OIS, vivid shots, day or night. Redmi Note 12 Pro+ 5G sports 7P lens, ALD anti-glare coating, OIS that minimizes camera shake or vibration, and large aperture; all helping to capture more light than the previous generation in low light. A whole new level of image quality, with more illuminated-than-ever night shots without using flash.
– Xiaomi Imaging Engine. Powerful AI algorithms greatly improve image quality and speed. Every priceless moment in your life comes to life, waiting for you to seize.
– Ecosphere engine. Supported across a wide range of 3rd party apps for even more creativity.
– Color engine. Computational photography leads to a higher image quality.
– Bionic sensing. Allocate system resources to prioritize what you want to capture.
– Accelerating engine. Integrate CPU, GUP, DSP, ISP and more to maximize imaging speed.
– Optic fusion. Integrated optical information, space fusion, time fusion, and lighting fusion further improve the efficiency of light use.
– Film Camera. Host your own photography exhibition. Seven classic film filters, perform pixel level calculation and real-time preview, giving off a vintage vibe and turn your photo to a masterpiece right away.
– Ultra-wide camera. Bigger, wider, and beyond. See the world from any angle you wish.
– Look minimalist, but memorable. Outstanding glass back and glamourous metal camera deco provide exquisiteness and durability simultaneously.
– High-end AMOLED, Exceptional with colors and shades. The 6.67″ display is made of advanced flexible materials, increasing brightness and displaying a greater range of colors with higher contrast, combined with a more seamless output for vivid viewing experience.
– Vigorous audio-visual experience. Dolby Vision® partnered with HDR10+, bring you unbeatable picture quality, together with Dolby Atmos® and dual speakers, so you can enjoy theater in the palm of your hand anywhere, anytime.
– Ultra-fast speed with high capacity. Equipped with Xiaomi Surge P1 chipset, the massive 5000mAh battery can be charged to 100% in 19 minutes with smart 120W HyperCharge, while preserving long battery life.
– Vivid efficiency of MediaTek Dimensity 1080 with 5G. Cutting edge 6nm process chipset boosts the overall speed and reduces power consumption, delivering impressive performance in video and image creation, gaming and 5G connectivity
About Xiaomi Corporation. Xiaomi Corporation (“Xiaomi”) was founded in April 2010 and listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange on July 9, 2018 (1810.HK). Xiaomi is a consumer electronics and smart manufacturing company with smartphones and smart hardware connected by an IoT platform at its core. Embracing our vision of “Make friends with users and be the coolest company in the users’ hearts”, Xiaomi continuously pursues technological innovations, compelling user experience and operational efficiency. The company relentlessly builds amazing products with honest prices to let everyone in the world enjoy a better life through innovative technology. Xiaomi is one of the world’s leading smartphone companies. The company’s market share in terms of smartphone shipments ranked no. 3 globally in the first quarter of 2022. The company has also established the world’s leading consumer AIoT (AI+IoT) platform, with more than 478 million smart devices connected to its platform (excluding smartphones, tablets and laptops) as of March 31, 2022. Xiaomi products are available in more than 100 countries and regions around the world. In August 2022, the company made the Fortune Global 500 list for the fourth time, ranking 266th, up 72 places compared to 2021. Xiaomi is a constituent of the Hang Seng Index, Hang Seng China Enterprises Index, Hang Seng TECH Index and Hang Seng China 50 Index
Did this article help you? If so, please tell me in a comment what do you think about it.