– New quick-release design, Completely redesigned with a sleek texture. The Xiaomi Smart Band has been upgraded with a new quick-release mechanism that not only allows you to easily switch be tween different strap designs and materials, but also allows you to remove the strap entirely. The eleqant body features a stylish metallic finish, now available in two new midframe colours: Champagne Gold and Graphite Black.
– A selection of stylish straps, A new generation that embraces the “freedom of fashion”. The new quick-release mechanism offers even more possibilities to express your style, with a range of strap designs and materials – and even a brand new necklace design.
– Leather strap, A classic design that goes with everything. High-quality imported calf leather for a soft, comfortable feel. The green check pattern is a classic and versatile design for any occasion.
– Hundreds of fashionable faces to express your unique style. More than 200 new fashionable watch faces with exclusive always-on display to give you a constant source of inspiration for your outfts.With a wide range of straps and pendant accessories, as well as a variety of official matching CP watch faces,you can always fnd a unique combi nation to match your style.
– New Running ClipMode, A more professional workout. New feature: Running Clip Mode gives you a more professional running experience.It not only moni tors reqular running data,but also provides 13 professional stats such as stride frequency, stride length, ground contact time and impact force, as well as professional interpretations of the data. And we’ve designed dedicated accessories to enhance your experience even more: Running Clips allow the Smart Band to be easily attached to your shoe laces,for professional training at any time.
– Real-time monitoring, real-time adjustments. In the Mi Fitness app, start walkingrunning or cycling. As you run, you can check your stride frequency stride length, impact force and impact style, making it easy to adjust your running form in real time
– Specialist data for detailed improvements. At the end of your run, you can view all the specialist data in the app, as well as dedicated metrics and interpretations of data to help you make further improvements.
Did this article help you? If so, please tell me in a comment what do you think about it.