– Precision Mapping. Precision accurate LiDAR navigation creates detailed maps of your home and identifies your rooms across up to four levels.
– Clean On and On. The 470 ml dustbin stores day-after-day of dust. A 300 ml water tank can deep clean up to 200 sqm (2150 sqft) in one session. Powering everything is a 5200mAh Li-ion battery that surges on for up to 3-hours7 on a single charge.
– Hard Driving Suction. Equipped with Roborock’s HyperForce suction system, S7 uses 2500 Pa of suction to capture fine dust on hard floors, hair from carpets, and everything in between.
– Upgraded Floating Brush Sticks Closer to Clean Better. To agitate dirt, a brush needs to stay close to the floor. Upgraded to allow multiple planes of movement, S7’s new floating main brush tracks the ground tightly, even on uneven surfaces, to deliver a better clean.
– All-New All-Rubber Brush Long-Lasting Dirt Busting. Gone is the old, bristled design, replaced with a finned all-rubber one. It is more durable. Its spiraling blades agitate better. And it is even better at avoiding hair tangles.
– Ultrasonic Carpet Recognition. Using ultrasonic sound, S7 recognizes carpet with extraordinary accuracy. Vacuum your entire home once to see every carpet on your floor, then you can choose to let it lift its mop to vacuum, or you can draw a No-Mop Zone right on the carpet to keep it away.
– Mop with the Power of Sound. Sonic vibration technology transforms robot mopping. No more dragging around a wet cloth. Now your mop scrubs up to 3,000 times per minute. Fed by a 300 ml electronic water tank, it cleans floors deeply and effectively.
– Ready to Rise Up. The intelligent mop lifts when the carpet is detected, so you can mop hard floors and vacuum carpets in a single clean.
It also raises when docked and when finished, so you can say goodbye to ugly plastic mats and dirty streaks.
1 x Vacuum Cleaner, 1 x Charging Dock, 1 x Water Tank, 1 x Side Brushes, 1 x Main Brush, 1 x Mop Bracket, 1 x Mop, 1 x Manual ( English, French, German, Italian, Spanish)
About Banggood. Banggood focuses on B2C cross-border export e-commerce and is committed to bringing China’s high-quality goods, efficient supply chain and top class customer service to the world. All products undergo supplier review, arrival inspection, after-sales feedback monitoring , and are tested to strict quality control standards. Banggood has been running for more than ten years in China and has accumulated a wealth of supply chain resources. Their products are sourced from a network of trusted suppliers in 100+ regions of China to ensure only top quality products are offered. Banggood has 37 overseas warehouses covering all regions of the world, this network allows you to order locally and receive your items lighting fast. Banggood has partnerships with many professional international shipping companies to offer fast and convenient door to door delivery to more than 200 countries. Banggood offers more than 40 different secure payment methods, from Cash on delivery to Credit card,your payment is safe, secure and convenient. We believe in providing not only hot gadgets and great gifts but also the best support and service. We’ve been delivering best bang for your buck for over 10 years, every item we stock is carefully selected to ensure we offer you top quality at competitive prices.