After upgrading the Xiaomi Mi TV Box 3 Enhanced to the latestest firmware – MIUI TV version 1.4.23 stable, a new section appears in ‘System_update’, in chinese.
It looks like Xiaomi invites users to join a beta program group for testing new firmware versions.
Xiaomi Mi TV Box 3 Enhanced is a multimedia center which enables you to have the absolute best and most versatile home media experience. It is worthwhile for you to possess this TV box because it will let you enjoy plenty of HD movies, TV dramas and more videos on demand whenever you like with your friends and family.
Xiaomi Mi TV Box 3 Enhanced MDZ-18-AA Features
● Cortex-A53 CPU is rapid and stable which can give you high speed feedback and smooth response.
● Power VR GX6250 as GPU of this TV box which gives you the high definition pictures and videos.
● 2.4G / 5G WiFi, offers a more stable WiFi signal for you to enjoy higher quality video experience.
● 2GB RAM + 8G ROM capacity give you more space to download your favorite apps and caches to browse websites, play games, run apps, watch movies more smoothly.
● Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity: Easy pairing with most Bluetooth-enabled devices (computer, mobile phone, keyboard, and others).
● Vocal and somatosensory remote control is supported.
● Powered by 2 x AAA batteries.
• Product code: E-E13-B4-202 / 172870401 / Apr 12th, 2016 (7) / SKU: PFJ4049CN
• Model number: MDZ-18-AA / CMIIT ID: 2016AP0001
• Remote control: 08EB291EEE58 / 220.127.116.11 / 6.2 / D781000019001
• Power supply: GSCC1200S012V014 / 100-240V, 0.5A, 50/60Hz / 12V – 1.2A