Xiaomi launched at CES 2017 Yi 4K+ Action Camera
This is the product that I like more and more. Of the Xiaomi launched at CES 2017. A camera stabilizer with a quality performance. Why is it my favorite? Because I love records and pictures in nature in moments. In those moments that you do not allow you to position the camera on the tripod and to configure its settings.
A Phenomenal 4K/60fps World
Based on the award-winning YI 4K Action Camera, YI 4K+ has twice the frame rate of its previous model. It shoots 4K video at an incredible frame rate of 60fps, which makes it the world’s best action camera.
Low Power High Performance
YI 4K+ uses the newest Amba H2 SOC, the first 14nm video processing/encoding SOC. It is a significant upgrade from the successful A9SE SOC featured in the YI 4K. It consumes extremely low power while still delivers 4K Ultra HD video.
The amazing voice command technology with the improved outdoor audio quality gives you hands-free control over your YI 4K+ camera. You are free to enjoy your adventures.
Fast and Convenient USB Connection
YI 4K+ comes with fully reversible USB Type-C connector which gives you the ultimate convenience. And the data capabilities are greatly enhanced, including faster data transfer with USB 3.0 support and external microphone support.
Share Your World
While it Happens Start live streaming with YI 4K+. You can share your adventures on most major streaming platforms. Engage your audience in a brand new way.
Keep Your Accessories
YI 4K+ has retained the same compact design as its previous model YI 4K. All the YI 4K accessories are compatible with YI 4K+ including waterproof housing and handheld gimbal.
Take your YI 4K+ wherever you go. Its compact design can fit comfortably in your pocket and easily attach to your YI accessories. YI 4K+ has the same sleek and elegant body as the previous model. It is enhanced with a new design and more advanced material. The bright, large and highly responsible 2.19” retina touch screen gives you a convenient, intuitive and fast control, preview and playback experience.
The State of Art Mechanical Design
YI 4K+ packs many advanced technologies inside a tiny camera. It comes with an IMX377 12MP image sensor, 7 glass lens, Ambarella H2 chipset, quad-core Cortex-A53 ARM processor, ATL 1400mAh battery, 2.19” retain touch screen and much more. Your YI 4K+ can produce image and video of the highest quality you can imagine.
Join Discover Edit Share.
YI Action App help you download image and video in lighting speed, edit them with a few finger touches and share them instantly to social media platforms. Join the global YI community to share your life with global YI fans. There is always a place for you.
Enjoy the world’s first 4K/60fps action camera
• Lens : 7 layers of glass lens, 155° FOV, F2.8, f=2.68mm
• LCD Screen : 2.19” touch screen, 640*360 screen resolution at 330PPI, 250 cd/m2 brightness, 160º FOV, 16:9.
• Main Processor : Ambarella H2 chipset Quad-core ARM®Cortex®-A53 64-bit CPU
• Image Sensor : SONY IMX377 1/2.3” 12 MP CMOS image sensor with Exmor R
• Video Mode
– Video Format : H.264, .mp4 file format
– Time Lapse : Video Creates video from frames captured at set intervals. 4K (16:9)\2.7K(4:3) fps:30\25 Interval:0.5, 1, 2, 5, 10, 30, 60s
– Slow Motion : Record high frame rate video, play it at a low frame rates, form the slow motion video. 720p fps:60\120\240 Rate: 2\4\8
– Video + Photo : Record video and capture Time Lapse photos at the same time. 1080p fps:60\50\30\25 1440p fps:30\25 2.7K(4:3) fps:30\25 Interval: 5,10,30,60s
– Loop : Record a continuous video loop and overwrites itself until you press the shutter button to stop it and save. Video length:5 min, 20 min, 60 min, 120 min, Max
• Highly Advanced Technologies
– Electronic Image Stabilization : Built-in 3 axis gyroscope and 3 axis accelerometer, cross-border compensation Reduce motion changes to produce stable video quality Resolutions supported:4K fps:30\25 2.7K(16:9) fps:60\50\30\25 1080p fps:60\50\30\25 960p fps:60\50
– Auto Low Light : YI 4K+ Action Camera makes it easier to shoot in low light conditions. It senses the changes of light condition with the CMOS sensor, and the ISP processor will adjust the frame rate and parameters automatically to produce the highest image quality at low light.
– Lens Distortion Correction : 100% of the wide-angle lens distortion correction
• Photo Mode
– Timer : Count down, then photo capture. Countdown:3, 5, 10, 15s
– Burst : Press the shutter button to capture a series of photos. Frequency: 3p/s, 5p/s, 10p/s, 10p/2s, 10p/3s, 30p/s, 30p/2s, 30p/3s, 30p/6s
– Time Lapse Photo : Capture a series of photos at timed intervals. Interval: Continue, 0.5, 1, 2, 5, 10, 30, 60s, 2Min, 5Min, 30Min, 60Min
– Shutter : Only for Photo Mode, Timer Mode and Time Lapse Photo, which determines the length of time needed to open the shutter. Shutter settings:Auto, 2s, 5s, 10s, 20s, 30s Shooting speed:1/4096s to 30s
• Self-defined IQ parameters for demanding customers : YI 4K+ Action Camera comes with multiple high-level settings, such as up to 30 seconds of exposure time, EV compensation settings, ISO, Metering Mode, White Balance, and etc. With 9 shooting modes, you can shoot like a professional photographer.
• WiFi & Bluetooth : Broadcom 2.4G/5G dual band WiFi,supports 5Ghz Wi-Fi:Built-in 4.0BLE
The company has not revealed the pricing of the camera but considering that the Yi 4K is priced at $250 (roughly Rs. 17,100), it can be expected to be priced above $300 (roughly Rs. 20,500). The price compared to the previous model it seems very high.