Xiaomi just released yesterday a new Stable firmware version of Xiaomi MIUI TV – 1.5.8 d (Beta).
Xiaomi MIUI TV version 1.5.8 d (Beta) Details
- 3 pages of changelogs in chinese
- New redesigned UI, better looking
- Android version: Still Lollipop 5.1
- Kernel version: 3.10.61+
- Build number: 220.127.116.113
- Still easily to root. First install SuperSu and don’t run it. Download and install KingoRoot from here. Install ‘Settings’.apk, change lanuage in English, tap 7 times on build number to enable ‘Developer Options’ –> Enable ‘USB Debugging’. Run KingoRoot and press ‘Root’ button. After rooting the device, run SuperSu for the first time, update the binaries. After succesing in update binaries, exit and uninstall KingoRoot application.
- Gapps & Google Play Store easy to install.
Xiaomi Mi TV Box 3 Enhanced MDZ-18-AA Features
● Cortex-A53 CPU is rapid and stable which can give you high speed feedback and smooth response.
● Power VR GX6250 as GPU of this TV box which gives you the high definition pictures and videos.
● 2.4G / 5G WiFi, offers a more stable WiFi signal for you to enjoy higher quality video experience.
● 2GB RAM + 8G ROM capacity give you more space to download your favorite apps and caches to browse websites, play games, run apps, watch movies more smoothly.
● Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity: Easy pairing with most Bluetooth-enabled devices (computer, mobile phone, keyboard, and others).
● Vocal and somatosensory remote control is supported.
● Powered by 2 x AAA batteries.
• Product code: E-E13-B4-202 / 172870401 / Apr 12th, 2016 (7) / SKU: PFJ4049CN
• Model number: MDZ-18-AA / CMIIT ID: 2016AP0001
• Remote control: 08EB291EEE58 / 18.104.22.168 / 6.2 / D781000019001
• Power supply: GSCC1200S012V014 / 100-240V, 0.5A, 50/60Hz / 12V – 1.2A
What do you think about this new build release?